Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl XLIII

What a game!!!! I wasn't paying attention of the game in the first half since it was kinda lame to me and my favored team is winning anyway. The second half started and I was like oh ok it kinda picked up so might as well watch it. I never expect that the Arizona Cardinals will catch up to the Pittsburgh Steelers since the steelers has the number 1 defends in the whole league but they did and made the lead of 3 points at almost the end of the game which kinda made me worried and made me screaming. Good thing the Pittsburgh Steelers made atouchdown and regain their lead at 2 minute warning time. The final score is Pittsburgh Steelers 27, Arizona Cardinals 23.

Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers for winning Superbowl XLII. You guys are awesome and also to the Arizona Cardinals for making the game worth watching!




Keep going!!!

No comments: